Brussel Sprouts, you either love them or you hate ’em. But I love these nutrient packed green buds! Full of fiber, antioxidants, and multiple nutrients and vitamins helps keep your plate balanced and your belly feeling full.
I’ll roast these up for a side, or have them around for the week to throw into Breakfast Bowls or to add into any dish. They pair great with other roasted veggies!
A simple recipe, yet there’s so much you can do to Brussel Sprouts!
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Place halved Brussel Sprouts into a medium size bowl
- Drizzle Avocado Oil
- Add in slivered Garlic
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Himalayan Pink Salt & Pepper
- Massage ingredients together and mix so all is cover
- Place on a Cookie Sheet (Use parchment paper to help from sticking)
- Place in oven for 30 minutes
- Pull cookie sheet out and drizzle maple syrup
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until Brussels become crispy at the edges
- Serve and Enjoy!