Oh my heavens! Need a little pumpkin fix without all the extras?! These grain free Pumpkin Bars taste like you're scooping out the pie filling. These are super clean festive snacks to keep around the holiday season. I like to have a bar with my coffee, or for a sweet treat in the afternoon, but these are also a hit for gatherings, especially for those that struggle with food sensitivities. A low-glycemic treat and free of grains. Helping you maintain steady blood sugar, good energy, and keep you from inflammation. PLUS, you have all the benefits of Pumpkin working for you!
- 15 oz. Organic Pumpkin Puree (Not pie mix)
- 3/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 Pasture Raised Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Grease a 9×9 Baking Dish well with coconut oil (or grass fed butter).
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour the Pumpkin goodness from bowl into greased baking dish.
- Smooth top.
- Bake to 35-40 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is baked through.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Slice to serve.
- (option: Sprinkle with powdered stevia or light powdered sugar)