I'm not exactly sure if we call this a shake or a smoothie or fancy almond milk drink, so you can decide what you want it to be! It's insanely delicious, I will tell you that. It tastes like Christmas! It's like drinking a Peppermint Patty but loaded with nutrition and healthy benefits for your whole body! This shake/smoothie, or we could just call it a "glass of goodness", is loaded with super foods, greens, protein, gut healing properties, and even hormone balancing support. All of that in something called a Peppermint Patty?! Yep, get on it! 😉
- 1-2 tbsp. Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 drop of Chocolate Sweet Drops (liquid Stevia)
- Barely 1/8 tsp of Peppermint Oil (photo above)- a little goes a long way!
- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- *If you only use 1/2 cup of Almond or Coconut Milk, use filtered water for other 1/2 cup
- 1-2 cups Organic Green (I say go 2 cups, especially when you can get your greens in and can’t taste them) 😉
- 2 tsp Maca
- 1 tbsp. Organic unrefined Coconut Oil or MCT oil
- serving size of Collagen Powder (Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hyrdolysate)
- **optional to add 1/2 Avocado or 1/2 Banana to make it creamy
- **optional to add ice
Throw all of your ingredients into a blender, blend, then enjoy!