This Avocado Turkey toast will blow your mind. I love the simplicity of it too! Here you have it, a simple, tasty, and healthy breakfast... but you could eat it for lunch or dinner too! 😉
- Paleo/Grain Free Bread (I buy Julian Bakery bread)
- Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- Chopped Garlic
- Organic Turkey
- Organic Leafy Greens (I used Spinach and Arugula in this picture)
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes *Optional for some heat!
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- top toast with some ghee and your chopped garlic
- toast in oven until it looks ready
- add your avocado
- sprinkle with himalayan pink salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes (*All optional, and to taste)
- add your organic turkey (or turkey bacon, sausage, egg, or other form of protein)
- top with tons of leafy greens!!!